Re: Question about the Redhat 7.3 booting

The most satisfying solution I have used is to make the hard drive boot Microsoft stuff, and make a boot floppy that boots up the Linux partition.

Floppy in => boot Linux

Floppy Out=> boot Win98

This is particularly helpful since I share my PC with my family, and they hate Linux (not enough games, no Word clone, no Forte Agent clone).

What I have tried is to
make /etc/lilo.conf have "boot=/dev/hda" and run lilo.  If, for example,
Win2k is in /dev/hda2, you should keep the option of booting into it if
/etc/lilo.conf ends with the lines

other=/dev/hda2
        label=win2k

--