advice for deploying around 3000 desktops...migrating from solaristo redhat

hello,
anyone have any advice for doing large scale migrations from solaris to redhat for desktops?
I'm thinking kickstart for starters.....I haven't read on it completely but I'll have to. I know solaris has jumpstart which lets you connect from the network and do automated installs.
I saw some docs on the redhat site for migrating from solaris to redhat......it helped a bit....but I would like to see more.

thanks,

Oskar