-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Ray B
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 12:31 AM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: Re: boot floppy

Thank you everyone for the information about the boot
floppy and my SCSI card.

it is an adaptect, but for some strange reason the MB
BIOS will not recoginze the SCSI HDs.  I can install
RH7.3 or RH8.0 without a hitch, but to get them to
boot i have yet to be successful with the current
setup.

ill give it a go and this time ill make a boot disk to
go with the install.

Again, i really enjoy this world of linux very kind
and the help is unreal, and useful.

=====
Raymond L. Brunkow
Chief Instructor / Owner