RE: Update on: I Really Messed Up

    Well shoot,
This doesn't appear too promising......

So, what is the minimum required by linux to boot on that second drive?
Is there anyway I can setup software RAID 1 now, and just loose the space
on the 60GB due to the 20GB smaller size?

Also, is there a way I could just install Redhat(over the network) onto
that second drive while the first is still mounted and booted?  That may
solve my problem, as I could customize the second drive by editing files
after redhat has been installed.  Thanks Keith,

  Peter