Re: Gnome Desktop

On 19-Feb-2003 Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 11:38:36AM +0100, ik5bcu tin it wrote:
>> Hello list,after I finally solved my latest problems with "gmenu",I'm now
>> having problems about my Gnome Desktop where I notice that my "home" and
>> "trash" folders are disappeared from Desktop and now a "right-click" on
>> the
>> mouse doesn't offers anymore any option as before.
...cut

>> Can somebody point me on some suggestions to solve these problems?
>>
>> Many Thanks
>>
> In most cases if you erase all the .gnome*  directories in
> your home directory and then logout and login everything will
> automagically be returned to a default state.
> Aaron Konstam
> Computer Science
> Trinity University
> 715 Stadium Dr.
> San Antonio, TX 78212-7200

Hello Aaron,here it doesn't works:
trash and home folders are not showed anymore on desktop.

What you see if you right-click with mouse pointer on the center of your screen?
I remember I obtained a menu to order icons in alphabetical order,plus other
things,is this true or am I dreaming?

Thanks!

Marco