Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 4:27 AM
Subject: redhat releases and kernel versions

Hi all,

            I just wanted to reconfirm this silly doubt that I have ?

Does a redhat release comes with a fixed default kernel ?

I mean is there any chance of me getting two different kernel versions

For the same release of RHL.

For example the default kernel for RHL 7.3 is 2.4.18-3 ? is there a chance of

Getting RHL 7.3 with a different version of the kernel.

Thanks and Warm regards,

Sharad.