Is Redhat compatiable with some sound/VGA onboard mainboards?

I'm going to buy a new computer. I haven't got much money so I decide to buy a mainboard for Pentium IV with sound/VGA onboard such as ASUS or Gigabyte. But I don't know whether it is supported by Linux and Redhat. Did anyone ever use this type of mainboard with Linux? If so please tell me.
Thank you very much!