:: trivial :: Weird behaviour by KDE quick start menu.

Hi

When I open the KDE main menu I am presented with all
the normal KDE options on the left, but also get a
completely empty sheet right next to it.

Any idea how I can get rid of this empty sheet to
leave me with only the selectable sub menus?  I tried
looking at Panel properties but that didn't seem to
help me.

Thx.

Steve.