Re: Problem of jumping desktop

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your advice. It works

B.Regards
Stephen

Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:
Stephen Liu <satimis icare com hk> writes:

KDE

Whan I login as 'user' the desktop will jump automatically when I move
the cursor (desktop 1, desktop 2, etc.)  I can't control it.  'Lock
screen' has no effect.  As 'root' there is no problem.  I have been
looking around on Control Centre and can't find any function
relevant.

Control Center -> Look & Feel -> Window Behaviour -> Advanced.

Check the "Active Desktop Borders" Panel: you probably have it "Always
enabled". Switch to "Disabled".