dual boot dual disk woes

I have a box that I want to be dual boot (windows and linux), each operating system on a separate disk.

I built the WindowsXP disk first (FAT32) on a master IDE disk, then made the Windows disk a slave and installed a blank disk as master, and booted the RedHat installation CD.

It recognized the Windows partition on the other disk, I installed RH7.3 on the master disk, and put the boot information in the MBR and chose the grub boot loader.

Now I cannot boot Windows, at the grub prompt when I select the Windows disk to boot the screen flashes and I get the grub menu back again.

Can someone help me pick the correct order to install, and on which drives and IDE master/slave status, and give advice on how to set up the boot loader? Thanks.

-- Blaise Canzian