IMAP Server Software

I am running the Xmail SMTP/POP3 server software on a Red Hat 7.3 machine,
which has been stable for a LONG time. I have been using POP3 clients to
access this machine but I would like to use an IMAP client. Is anyone aware
of any software that will act as a 'bridge' giving me an IMAP interface but
using the underlying POP3 server.

Or should I just dump the lot and get an IMAP server. The only problem with
this is that I need to connect to my ISP using POP3 as I don't have a fixed
address to use smtp. Basically Xmail is configured to gain POP3 access to my
ISP and download any waiting mails and then store them in its own POP3
store, outgoing messages are sent smtp.

Thanks for your help.

Simon