Re: XP and Linux

On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 10:09, John P. Conlon wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder, I have a copy of Knoppix.  I'll clone it and send
> it to her.

	If you want something a little more like RH (to make it a but easier
for you to help her) you could try Virtual Linux.  It's based on
Mandrake while Knoppix is based on Debian.  For the record, I like all
the distros so no Distro Wars<TM> here.  :-)

--
"Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
                -- Goku, 'Dragon Ball'