ypbind not in ntsysv?

Hi all,

I intend to start ypbin at bootup, so I ran ntsysv as root. Trouble
is: ypbind isn't listed! ypserv, yppasswdd and ypxfrd are listed, but
not ypbind. The ypbind script exists in /etc/rc.d/init.d and I can
even use the script to start and stop ypbind manually.

I've also tried "serviceconf", but ypbind isn't listed there,
either...

It's a stock RHL 7.3 install (w/ updates), so what's going wrong here?

Cheerio,

Thomas
      Thomas Ribbrock    http://www.ribbrock.org    ICQ#: 15839919