RE: DNS

Google:

http://packetstormsecurity.nl/papers/general/caching.html

-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com [mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com]
On Behalf Of Rob2
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 10:39 PM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: DNS

I want to set up a DNS forwarding name server. I'm running RH 7.3. I need
this because I'm trying to set up qmail and qmail-scanner it says:  "You
MUST have a working DNS, and your system must have a DNS name. qmail does
not search an /etc/hosts file in order to look up domain names. A workaround
is possible using smtproutes,  but doing this is not recommended, or
desirable in most cases." Any suggestions? Thanks Rob