Bind move

All,

I am going to be setting up a new DNS machine running BIND.  My current DNS
machine, running BIND will then be shut down.  Is anyone aware of some
simple migration tools or processes?  The new server will be built exactly
like the old one (same ip, etc.)  Do I simply move my zone files over?  Will
BIND read in an existing zone file and make the changes accordingly?

Thank you,
Darryl