Re: urgent gnome panel problems

I also don't have any panels.  Nothing is showing on
my screen except for the 3 default icons - myHome,
StartHere, and Trash.  When I right-click, the menu
only shows

'New Window'
'New Folder'
'New Terminal'
etc

I can access the program listing from hitting the
middle mouse button.

Where do I go to add the default bottom panel with the
icons and clock applet?

-V