Re: urgent gnome panel problems

<ctrl><esc> brings up your panel menu
"New Terminal"->panel & should bring up a panel.

Brian Brunner (brian t brunner gai-tronics com)

>>> mabramso gmu edu 15-Jan-03 6:14:20 AM >>>

Hi!

I'm having problems with the gnome panel. First it does not come up by
itself at startup, so I have to issue the panel command. More
importantly , it does not show the applications running anymore and I
can't minimize anything. That is very annoying. Does anybody
know how I can get this panel capability back?

TIA

                                   myriam