Re: OpenOffice rpms for 7.3

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 01:17, mazdaracer wrote:

> Easy search on google. The download is not that big and an easy install
> script.

	It's not that easy.  I have been searching for combinations of
"openoffice" "rpm" "7.3" "Valhalla" and all I get is package lists for
people's installs or reviews of 7.3.  I know I can go to the oo web site
and get their installer but I wanted to install by rpm only.

	It's moot anyway, though.  I've already upgraded my work system to 8.0
and I'll be doing the same for my personal laptop here this weekend.

--
"Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
                -- Goku, 'Dragon Ball'