delaying spammers

Hi to all,

I have one more question. We are an ISP. We are trying to stop spammers.
However, we do not want to reject them immediately. We want to make their
service slow by putting delay for them.

For instance, if one mails 300 mails for last 1 hour, we want to put delay
his/her mails for another hour.

Do I provide this condition using sendmail purely? Or do I have to use
another program?

Thanks for your attention

Virus taramasi Vexira AV programi kullanilarak Is Net tarafindan yapilmistir.

This e-mail is checked by Is Net against all known types of viruses using Vexira AV.

Is Net'in Bayram/Karne hediyeli kampanyasini duymus muydunuz?