Re: Update 7.2 -> 7.3

Yep.. but I have to start the update from CD rom, no FDD in the system
because of secrity reasons...
When I do this, i don't see an option to change installation media
 :(
greetz

BTW: I would like to know how to o this, though my problem is solved, by
using another system and plugging the HDD in that system.