Re: sendmail 8.11 problem - almost...

The firewall (workhorse) now relays all it's mail to the mail server
(bigdaddy) without any problem, and I am able to retrieve it using any MUA
on any machine with my username. It was mostly a named and hosts problem.
Thanks for all the help guys. However, the from line on all the mail from
workhorse now gets changed from workhorse to bigdaddy ie: root workhorse is
being changed somewhere to root bigdaddy   Now when I get that fixed, I'll
be happy.  :-)

Paul J. Harris
Houston, Texas