Re: Floppy driver disk installers?????

I need to create the driver disks on a WINDOWS 98 computer so that I can use them in an INITIAL, not follow on installation of RH8.0. At that point in the installation process you can't mount anything.  The point where this occurs presents a DOS type screen with a yes button and a no button below a question about whether you have any driver disks.  If you click yes a list appears for you to select from.  RH8.0 then checks the floppy drive for software.

Amit Mhatre wrote:

Hey !

You have to First Mount the floppy device and then copy all the contents, from the floppy the system.

Amzy