Re: Floppy driver disk installers?????

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 21:00, John P. Conlon wrote:
> I need to create the driver disks on a WINDOWS 98 computer so that I can
> use them in an INITIAL, not follow on installation of RH8.0. At that
> point in the installation process you can't mount anything.  The point
> where this occurs presents a DOS type screen with a yes button and a no
> button below a question about whether you have any driver disks.  If you
> click yes a list appears for you to select from.  RH8.0 then checks the
> floppy drive for software.

-----
Making floppy boot disks
<http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-8.0-Manual/install-guide/s1-steps-install-cdrom.html#S2-STEPS-MAKE-DISKS>

What if the CD-ROM was not found?
<http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-8.0-Manual/install-guide/s1-begininstall-cd-inst.html#S2-BEGININSTALL-UNREC-IDE>

sorry about the html folks...it keeps the long URL's together

craig