How to block junk mails?

Hi,

Recently, we receive a few junk mails similar to the following:

The head section --

From:  tccEbina-Quiling morpheus wustl edu, Line
<pemichaeldickens compuserve com>
To:  James G McKay morpheus wustl edu
Subject:  Promoting something with bulk email
Sender:  tccEbina-Quiling morpheus wustl edu, Line
<pemichaeldickens compuserve com>
Date:  Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:20:16 -0500
  Show full message header
 Printer-Friendly Version

The body section --

* We've got 400 Million email addresses from all over the planet.
Virtually every domain is on our list.

My questions are:

1. We don't have user or alias as James G McKay morpheus wustl edu  or
tccEbina-Quiling morpheus wustl edu   What does it mean that they can use
them to send mails to us using James G McKay morpheus wustl edu?

2. This mail head section contains several IP addresses.  Which one is
the actual IP where the e-mail originated?

3. How to block this kind of junk mails?

Thanks!

Hongwei

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use Molly Mail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com
Having trouble sending email from different locations ?
Need a single outgoing mail server that will work from anywhere ?

Set it to smtp.com and never have to change it again !

http://www.smtp.com