Re: (no subject)

Brian Brunner (brian t brunner gai-tronics com)

>>> fishers43 ntlworld com 27-Jan-03 7:35:02 AM >>>
>>Hi
>>Can you please advise the best way to get over a problem I have,
>>I am running Redhat 7.3 on a PC 233 mmx platform
>>when the system boots up it fail at fsck /var error returned is as
follows

Do you have a CD drive on this system?
If so boot the installation CD in rescue mode, skip the invitation to
mount the drives, then
fsck /dev/hda???
If you don't have a CD on this system, can you move the drive to
another system and doctor it from there?

>>The other problem at this point is I am unable to enter the
maintenance password

Unknown to me... sounds like the Motherboard/BIOS password, the system
account uses the root password.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated