From: "Rich Lichvar" <rlichvar knowledgemax com>
To: <valhalla-list redhat com>
Subject: OpenSSL ?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:34:50 -0500

I think I missed the response to this question previously due to a bollixed
email client. In any case, how can I tell if my RH 7.3 installation is
running OpenSSL so I can know when I compile lynx and/or cURL with the
proper switch that it will then be OpenSSL "compliant"?

RichLich

--__--__--

Message: 4
"Rich Lichvar" <rlichvar knowledgemax com> wrote:

> I think I missed the response to this question previously due to a
> bollixed email client. In any case, how can I tell if my RH 7.3
> installation is running OpenSSL so I can know when I compile lynx
> and/or cURL with the proper switch that it will then be OpenSSL
> "compliant"?
>
> RichLich

as root, type;

rpm -qa | grep openssl