Re: unsubscribe

From: "60013493" <60013493 snetpe cpg com au>

> please unsubscribe
> The information contained in this email and any attachments to it:
>
> (a) may be confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, any
interference with,
> use, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and
prohibited; and

> (b) may contain personal information of the recipient and/or the sender as
defined
> under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Consent is hereby given by the
recipient(s) to
> collect, hold and use such information and any personal information
contained in a
> response to this email, for any reasonable purpose in the ordinary course
of
> Spherion's
> business, including forwarding this email internally or disclosing it to a
third party. All
> personal information collected by Spherion will be handled in accordance
with
> Spherion's Privacy Policy. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the
> sender and delete it.
>
> (c) you agree not to employ or arrange employment for any candidate(s)
supplied in
> this email and any attachments without first entering into a contractual
agreement with
> Spherion. You further agree not to divulge any information contained in
this document
> to any person(s) or entities without the express permission of Spherion.

Note that the information in the quoted email may be critically important
to getting off this list. Please note the https: address at the bottom of
the quoted material. Go to that address. Go through the proper motions and
be happily gone from this list. But you really should do it yourself. Of
course I am probably breaking a your legaloid babble above to quote the
attachment at the bottom of the message back to you. So sue me, twit.

{^_^}