Re: unsubscribe

Keith Mastin wrote:
<snip>

d: I have and retain the right to hire whom I please, and hearby notify Spherion that I have not and do not enter into any agreement of any kind or purpose not previously agreed to in writing.

singed...

... shouldn't that be sung? I though "sing-ed" is improper :)

But then, considering that Spherion are a bunch of headhunters, maybe singing to them might not be such a bad idea afterall.