getting rid of KDE but not Qt

I want to get rid of KDE from my system without removing qt and
qt-devel libs. Does someone have a list of rpms or should I look
through the output of an 'rpm -qa | grep kde' to see what can
be unsinstalled ?

--
Registered Linux user #298569
Regarding astral projection, Woody Allen once wrote, "This is