Compatibility

Hi,

Is there a compatibility list of RPM's between diferente Linux
distributions that use RPM like RedHat, Suse, Mandrake and others?

What I really want to know is: If I get am RPM from some distribution,
how can I know if it is compatible with RedHat or not? Is there any
check on RPM for that?

Thanks!
[]'s

--
Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior
E-mail:  <npaulo linux ime usp br>   UIN: 2489382 (Tender [:alpha:]*)