RE: Sendmail

Check out /etc/mail/mailertable

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com [mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com]
On Behalf Of John Ceballos-contr
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 3:04 PM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: Sendmail

Hello everyone!

I am trying to determine where in sendmail I can say to it to go to a
specific smtp server. In the sendmail.cf file, I find a
# SMTP client options
#O ClientPortOptions=Address=x.x.x.x

I don't think that this would be the variable to change in the cf file but
wanted to see if I was wrong. If this isn't, does anybody know how I can
redirect SMTP traffic coming from my server to go to the SMTP server? Thanks
for your help!