-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Lambros Kastrinakis
Sent: 03 June 2003 10:45
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: Re: New user, some questions!

You are in a very good starting way, away from diseminating
difficulties. The installation won't bother you at all! I believe your
Sound Çard and your
modem is also very popular and similar that won't bother you too. Try to

download an Beggining guide to Unix/Linux systems. If you have the Full
Packet and you didn't downloaded the iso's you have already the
beggining
throttle of Redhat.Read it carefully! Firstly if never in Unix before it

seems weird to understand but hopefully after the first steps the
meanings
are very precise and clear!
Welcome to Linux Community!

Lambros , IT Engineer , GREECE