-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of jdow
Sent: 03 June 2003 11:26
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: Re: New user, some questions!

Paul, you might get some really good experienced help from Bill Acker,
who shares your problems. He is a Red Hatter for some years now, I
believe. He's active on the Red Hat 9 list.

"William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123" <wacker octothorp org>

Bill's a good guy. We go quite a ways back.

{^_^}