Re: IBM 10/100 EtherJet CardBus

    I'll bet it's using as driver
/lib/modules/2.4.18-3/kernel/drivers/net/pcmcia/xircom_tulip_cb.o
    Now that you've installed, you should also get all the 7.3 updates.
After all other updates are done, you could try using a more recent
kernel.  RedHat is up to 2.4.20-13.7. It may be that a later version of
the kernel includes a better driver for your card. In any case, some
of the updates are for security reasons.