PHP & SNMP problem.

I'm trying to use PHP with SNMP on a RH7.3 system and it's not working.

I believe I have all the required modules installed:

asp2php-0.76.2-1
ucd-snmp-4.2.5-7.73.0
php-ldap-4.1.2-7.3.6
php-snmp-4.1.2-7.3.6
ucd-snmp-utils-4.2.5-7.73.0
php-imap-4.1.2-7.3.6
php-4.1.2-7.3.6

But it's not working, when I try to use snmpget() from a PHP script I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: snmpget() in /home/greg/www/snmp-router.php on line 11

Any ideas?

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org