Re: what to do when support runs out

That is exactly the reason why I have to upgrade to something else.
On December 31, 2003 I won't get any more security updates for 7.3.
So I have to switch to something that will provide security updates.
The machines are not for internal use, they are for our webserver and main
departmental server.

As you mentioned it works so I don't want to change anything, but I have to.

I have nine redhat 7.x server machines and if I upgrade to AS it will cost
me:349 per machine and then 349 per year.
$3150 + $3150 per year.

This is the pricing I got off of a previous post.
I agree I don't want to change anything on them, but I am forced change
the OS to get security updates.

--Luke

> Peter
> If the machines are for internal use mostly:
> Then don't. Upgrade a packadge only if the is a security risk that needs
> your attention. With other words, if it ain't broken don't try to fix
> it...

--Luke