warnquota

I am running warnquota once a day and am getting the following error
message emailed to root each time:

warnquota: Can't open /etc/quotatab: No such file or directory
Will use device names.

The man page for warnquota says to look at the example file for syntax of
the file.  I can find no docs describing the format, no example file, and
reading the source code (I am real rusty with C) is not very clear to me.
Does anyone know what the format for quotatab is really supposed to be?

I just created an /etc/quotatab with the following contents (in a couple
hours I will have a run).

#devname        devdesc
/dev/sda5       /tmp
/dev/sda6       /u1
/dev/sda7       /u2

In the meantime, I thought I would ask in case I am wrong in my format
guess.

--
Michael P. Brininstool                  mikepb hoplite org