VMware on RedHat 8.0

 Hi everyone, i was installing VMware 3.2 on my comp,
but when I ran the
 vmware-config.pl, I have this problem:

- Trying to find a suitable vmmon module for your
running kernel.

-None of VMware Workstation's pre-built vmmon modules
is suitable for your running kernel.
-Do you want this script to try to build the vmmon
module for your system (you need to have a C compiler
installed on your system)? [yes] y

-What is the location of the directory of C header
files that match your  running
 kernel? [/usr/src/linux/include].

 Using compiler "/usr/bin/gcc". Use environment
variable CC to override.

Argument "\x{67}\x{63}..." isn't numeric in numeric ge
(>=) at /usr/bin/vmware-config.pl line 1493, <STDIN>
line 3.
What is the location of the directory of C header
files that match your running
kernel? [/usr/src/linux/include]

The path "/usr/src/redhat]
" is an existing directory, but it does not
contain at least one of these directories "linux",
"asm", "net" as expected.

- Where do I find the "directory of C header files
that match your running kernel?".

 I have redhat 8.0 installed and took all the default
options during installation.
Did anyone had the same
problem loading VMware on RedHat 8.0 and found the
solution?
Please, help.
Thank You

Dario