RE: (Deja-vu): PHP and File-Write Permission?

Yes, thanks a lot. That's what I understood too. And my next question would be
that: is there a way to set SUID to a PHP script as there was in Perl so when
the script gets interpreted, it will assume the permission of the file owner?
Or must I set the group ownsership to group Apache and set permission to 664
for every file I'd like to write to?

Regards,
Vidol