filtering out cron mails

Hi all,

            I have setup a cron job to fetch mails hourly and archive it in my home directory …

Now the problem is every hour cron also sends me a mail about the same …

I don’t want to get the cron mails as the archive now has more mails from cron( I am

Using mhonarc to create and view the archive)

How do I filter out the mails being sent by cron … deleting individual mails manually is not possible as

I already have hundreds on cron mails in the archive…

Thanks,

Sharad.