RHN

I purchased RH 7.2 right after it came out and at the time I setup an
account on RHN for my home machine. I haven't been seriously using it but
now I have a Valhalla server on the Internet and I really need it. I paid
$60 for 7.2 at the time but recently I received some mail that indicated
the RHN account was actually just a 'demo' account. My question is can
I use this like a real RHN account or do I have to pay for something?

Thanks,
Mike

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are