Re: RHN

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 10:02:41PM +0100, Carlo Borelli wrote:
> I'm in your same situation, an OSS product where if you don't give some
> money to mantain their organization, you're out.

Out?  Nope - you're free to continue downloading ISO images for new
releases and patches via either the RHN demo accounts or via ftp, and
you don't have to pay Red Hat anything.  Nobody is forcing to pay
anything to either keep current with new features or to patch security
holes.

It's your choice.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA