RE: RHN

On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 23:31, Jerry Williams wrote:
> [...]
-----
OK - let's talk about this.

I have a basic subscription...$60 per year.

I now have two machines on it.

What is wrong with that?

NOW...if you want to make things more difficult for yourself, you can
take your most complicated system that has everything installed and
register that one, demo or paid and configure it so it retains the rpm's
after download (ls -l /var/spool/up2date/*rpm) and you can export that
directory to the other machines, copy the updated rpm's as necessary to
each machine or with the aid of some project whose name I don't recall,
use this machine to act as an update server for the others.

Personally, I would recommend the basic subscription and give them a
little bit of revenue but hey, it's your decision.

Craig