Re: linksys routers and redhat identd -- can't get the two to work

I assume by "opened" you mean you have it forwarded to a specific
address and that is your Windows machine. If the RH box is a separate
machine, then obviously RH will have a different IP. If you have a
dual-boot system, it may or may not. Use ifconfig to check.

<<JAV>>