KDE Desktop Sharing

Hello Everyone!

I just got my April edition of LJ. There is an article that talks about
setting up KDE for desktop sharing. Sort of like, PC Anywhere.
Has anyone tried this?
I downloaded, compiled and installed the
software(www.tjansen.de/krfb)and when I attempt to run the software I
get an error: "There was an error loading the module" Under "Details:",
This diagnostic is blank and the "Possible reasons:" An error occurred
during your last KDE upgrade leaving an orphaned control module.
and.... "You have old third party modules lying around".

I'm using RH 7.3 and KDE 3.0.3-8.

Has anyone tried this?

Thanks.
Gary