Re: RES: URGENT - errors on boot

Tony: Because I have a broken mailer (and I'm not alone)
top posting is not an option: it's mandatory.

OP: Many drive manufacturers write (and make available for free)
utilities to test their drives.  Have you looked on the manuf's web page?

(it might only run under windoz).

Brian Brunner (brian t brunner gai-tronics com)

On Wed Mar 12 2003 at 11:24, "Gilberto Garcia Jr." wrote:

> Thanks for your answer.

Please don't top-post, and please trim irrelevant content from the
quoted parts of your reply.  Thanks.

    A. Because we read from left to right and from top to bottom!
    Q. Why should I place my response below the quoted text?

> Hard drive (hardware) failure.  You can kiss that drive goodbye.

Good luck.

Cheers
Tony