Re: Top Posting Mandatory?!

<snip>

> While I *hate* top posting,

I've been in a corporate environment using MS Exchange/Outlook for
several years.  You get used to having to scroll down to the bottom of a
lengthy email conversation and reading upwards :)   If you simply hit
reply and start typing, you top post.  99% of the emails/replies I get
are top posted...

Honestly, I could care less if someone top or bottom posts.  I simply
don't see the need to get upset about it.  Sure, its netiquette and
all...  but, perhaps the times, they are a changin'?

--
Ron Powell <rpowell6 comcast net>