-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Brian T. Brunner
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 11:18 AM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Nat and Port Forwarding Need help PLS!

iptables and ipchains cannot co-exist?

I just built a new system.
No firewalling or forwarding/masquerading (yet).
chkconfig --list shows ipchains and iptables are both on.

man pages for both give no clue of inmiscability.

Please point me towards the docs I should wade
through before I get into a firewalling or
forwarding/masquerading effort...

Brian Brunner (brian t brunner gai-tronics com)

>>> ms0301rh arcor de 14-Mar-03 2:02:44 PM >>>

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated