Linux Noob Help

I just converted one of my computers to red hat 7.3, and I can't even get past the login to start using linux?... I know the password it made me create during installation and I even created another user/pass just incase, but neither work. How am I supposed to login to the "Welcome to localhost.localdomain" screen?