Re: Memory too high

Hi Nadine,
> On our Linux Server (OS RedHat 7.3) is memory usage increasing up to
> 440MB (available RAM capacity 512MB). Usually it should not be any
> higher than 50MB. We checked all running processes and could not find a
> process using extremely much memory. As well a reboot has not helped to
> bring the memory down.
>
> Please let me know any possible solution.

We would need more information thatn what you've given here. What programs
and apps are you running, and (esp apache) what additional modules are you
running on them?

Also show us the first few lines of output from top and ps ax. Maybe 20
lines altogether should do it.

--
Keith Mastin
BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.